Monday, June 21, 2004

I Want To Write...

But often times I just have nothing to say. That said, let me write about that.

I so often have some good ideas, but forget them as soon as I think them. I hate writer's block, the thoughts are sitting there, teasing you, just out of reach. It can be very maddening. It seems to be happening more and more often. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Anyway, the pictures below are a result of the Motograter concert I went to on Saturday. The lower one was taken with my camera phone, and of course there was very little light and the picture is almost nonexistent. You can sort of make out the band members. The white splotch on the right is the lead singer's face. Above that is a wonderful picture of my hands after returning home. As I was walking out of the club, the percussionist (I think)was walking back in, I had the automatic reaction to slap him on the back and thank him for the excellent show. As my hand was hurtling through space, I realized, duh, he's covered in paint! Of course I couldn't stop in time, and as I took my hand away from his back, it was covered in this gray paste. I was wearing a white shirt, so I knew where my hands weren't going. I ended up just rubbing them together to at least dry it off a bit for the drive home. And that is how my hands ended up like that.

Stay tuned for more nonsense from - The Victim!

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Motograter is a band that played a concert at a local club. They are similar to other metal bands like Fear Factory, Slipknot, and Mushroomhead. Pretty heavy stuff! Considerably different than wahat you have playing on your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home