Thursday, June 17, 2004

It's A Hardblog Life

Ya know, writing new blog content on a daily basis is tough. Trying to come up with a topic, coming up with enough content to make the topic worthwhile, thinking of a topic while away from your PC and forgetting what it is by the time you get there, trying to vary it a little bit. I don't know how some people do it, but at the same time, during my recent downtime from Draven99's Musings, I couldn't wait to get back on it. It's almost like an addiction.

Checking the counter and seeing people actually visiting my site just adds to the high. Then people who leave comments, forget about it!

Anyway, back to writing, sometimes I come up with great ideas for columns, but I forget them as soon as I've thought of them. Or even better, when I start writing and get struck with incurable writer's block. I am thankful that I have been able to keep it up thus far.

I started my first blog because I wanted to work on my review/critical writing and express my thoughts on entertainment to, hopefully, people who may enjoy or appreciate it. Most of my friends and co-workers don't derive the same level of enjoyment from a good movie or whatever, so I usually end up getting made fun of it. Nothing serious, of course, all in good fun, but it left me wanting for an arena to express these thoughts. I started this blog as a way to express other things, not related to entertainment, although I am sure some of it will seep into my writing here, it's hard for me to escape it.

Anyway, as you have experienced already, you will see photos, random thoughts, and possibly even some of my poetry from my college days. Nothing too great, but I like some of them.

Keep on Blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home