Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Alone

Under these stars
I have grown
I have been alone
grown into the being
you see before you
I have become alone
by choice to become
one with myself
but loneliness is different
I am surrounded by
other beings but not as I
They too are alone
growing into what you see
All different all unique
But look again
look closer you see
You see
We are alike not alone
as I claim we are
We are together
drawing off each other
Assimilating ideals
concepts beliefs
Creating our different
but similar mental states
All are different
Therefore Alone
But on another
Plane of existence
We are one with
Each other
alone
yet
Together as one
Lone person

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Yes, I did. It's from my college days. The one posted earlier was also by me. Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home