Saturday, July 03, 2004

The Realm Part 7.

This was where it all hit the fan, when nothing goes right, you end up starting from scratch and doing it all by yourself at the last minute. I'll speak more of it in the final recap tomorrow. Let's just say I had to rewrite the whole thing, and ended up doing it all in voice over.
------------------------------------------------------------
I have been walking for days
trying to find my way home
I don’t know how it began
I don’t know if it will end
All I know is that I have an ability
I can enter a strange world parallel to this one.
And when I go I can take someone else with me.
It is always the same girl.
Neither one of us knows why we are there, how we got there or who we are.
This talent, if you want to call it that, is making my life a living hell.
I have no control over it
And it is slowly driving me insane
I have trouble thinking,
no sleep, no food, just me
and my memories of madness
Home at last......
To relive these horrors on video
Another anomaly in my anomalous life
I can watch these events on tapes that appear at my door
Don’t ask how or why, I have no idea
I don’t know if I can go on like this
Come with me and will show you my last experience
In what I have come to call The Realm
------------------------------------------------------------------
I was there stewing in my madness
she was there too, confused
The place feeds off our minds
We walked around
not knowing if the other was there
only that it existed
Madness grows for me
for her, it was different, she was confused
not angry, but the madness was eating at her too......
At one point it becomes too great and she appears before me
we touch, for the first time
We never got this close before
but before we could speak, it was over and we were wandering again in the middle of nowhere.
------------------------------------------------------------------
That’s it
I don’t know who she is or where she is
I have tried to find her, But I don’t know where to start
Is she going through the same things as me?
I don’t know Maybe I will see her in the future
In another place and another time
Maybe in a better place maybe in the same hell
I don’t know, I fear what may happen to me
And her, Will she continue to go on?
Does she exist for me? or me for her?
Or maybe because of each other?
I just want this all to end,
I cannot take it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home