Friday, July 16, 2004

Baseball.

I helped my aunt and her family get their PC working, it was infected with all sorts of crap, most likely from that wonderful piece of junk Kazaa. I ended up reloading the whole thing, and now it's back running like a champ. In return I got hooked up with a pair of reserved seat tickets to the local minor league baseball team for tonight's game. I just got home, it was a great game! They also featured a fireworks display after the game that was really cool as well.
 
It was our hometown team, the Hudson Valley Renegades (affiliated with the Tampa Bay Devil Rays) taking on the Aberdeen Ironbirds (affiliated with the Baltimore Orioles). Our team won 7-2. It was an excellent game with some big hits and good defensive plays. I recommend anyone who has a team by them, to support them. It's great seeing these young players who are there for love of the game, rather than the big contracts that the major leaguers get.
 
Tomorrow, I will probably be posting some more phone-cam pics of the game and fireworks. No groaning, the pics are cool!

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger JaG said...

I wasn't groaning!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

:) I promise to have some more real pics up tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home