Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Alien Life....?

I was mowing the lawn this evening, exciting I know, and the thought of the possibility of alien life came to mind. I don't know how or why it did, it's not like I was watching any movies with aliens lately or anything.

Do you think it exists? Do you think we've already been visited? Enough people seem to claim abductions to support it.

Personally, I think it would be arrogant and presumptuous to think that we are alone in the universe. The universe is a big place, and with the number of galaxies, planets, moons and so forth in that universe, there must be other life somewhere. I refuse to believe we are it in terms of life. As for question of visitation, that is a bigger one. I don't really believe the visitation stories. I'm sure it's possible that alien life has come here, but all of these abduction stories, I just don't buy'em. Maybe if I had a similar experience I would think differently. But at the same time, I would expect life that has the ability to travel here would make some other sort communication, maybe through the UN, or something, anything other than picking up people on empty stretches of road.

Anyway, I have no idea where that came from, but I felt like sharing it.

Thoughts, opinions, you know the drill.

End Transmission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home