Thursday, August 05, 2004

Reorganization needed?

I am thinking of separating my posted photos/stories/poetry and such creative elements from my other topical writings and meanderings. I have not made a definite decision one way or the other. What I am asking is, what do you think? For the few of you who visit this site, would it be helpful if I separated these between 2 blogs? or to leave it as is? Sometimes it seems like It has no clear focus. So I figured the best way would be to separate them. Please, let me know!

2 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger JaG said...

I think you should leave it as it is. This way it's always a surprise what you'll find on your blog every time you visit :)

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I hadn't thought about it like that!
I think I shall leave well enough alone. Although i would like to find a new template....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home