Thursday, July 08, 2004

Skin Hunting.

I was browsing over at Blogskins.com, looking for a new skin to use for The Victim. There are a lot of lousy skins out there. Pointless graphics, bad layout, and bad color choices abound. I can't believe what passes for good work over there. Of course, once in awhile a gem can be found, The Musings skin was found over there, and I think it is one of the best around, it's classy and functional and has a clean look. Another thing that disturbed me, was the lack of spelling ability. The descriptions and such have atrocious grammar and spelling. It's a wonder they are literate at all. I don't mean this as an insult to anyone, just observations.

Sadly, I am not terribly familiar with style sheets or blog code to design my own, or else I would. Also, if anyone knows of a good, dark colored theme, like this current basic template, drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home