Friday, July 30, 2004

Politicians.....

They sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good lunch. I was all set to go to Wendy's to refuel for the afternoon, but no I couldn't go there. It turns out that John Kerry, John Edwards, and the rest of their entourage, including Ben Affleck and Willie Nelson, were going to be in the area. And it was on the news that Edwards and his wife's wedding anniversary was this week and they always celebrate by going to Wendy's. Guess which one they decided to stop at?

So of course the whole area was crawling with cops and secret service, traffic was a mess. I wasn't able to get anywhere near the place. SO I had to settle for Burger King, which did not sit well at all. Thanks a lot Edwards.

I should have gone just to tell Ben: "Affleck, you the bomb in Phantoms. Yo."

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger furiousmuse said...

just don't mention daredevil, right?
burger king...yeah, never sits well with me either. gotta be in-n-out for a burger.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I actually liked Daredevil. I am just hoping they actually release the director's cut that's been rumored. I'd like to know why he did Paycheck, ugh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home